[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: K2SO4
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:20:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304091032.h39AWSUr009648 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Hi Tom,
> My tank is 54 gals. Should have mentioned it.
> Take care
If you are doing the 50% weekly routine:
1/2 teaspoon after the water change.
Might want a tad more if you don't add KNO3.
If you add KNO3 then remember it adds a fair amount of K along with the NO3
and is often dosed 2-3x a week adding almost as much K from this as the