RE: End-of-tank-dump comment -- or - Writing Checks for Checkvalves

Hi Kevin,

    I'll take a stab as to how the airline between your solenoid and check
valve is getting sucked flat...

    A lot of solenoids generate a considerable amount of heat when they are
operating, or open. It would stand to reason that this would heat the CO2
travelling through them. When the power is cut, the valve closes, and the
CO2 ceases to be heated. As the CO2 trapped between the closed solenoid and
the closed check valve cools, it shrinks in volume, sucking the flexible
silicone hose flat in the process.

    This is just a guess, but I can't think of how else it could be
happening.

Best regards,

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario