Re: Ferts

Chuck wrote:

<Assuming that your plan is to follow the "Tom Barr Way": Dose MgSO4 (are
you sure you need it?) and K2SO4 at the water change once a week. Dose
KNO3 and KH2PO4 with the traces 2-3x a week. I usually start on the modest
end of the suggested ranges and work my way up as the plants dictate. Be
sure CO2 levels are good -- test before the lights come on and again about
the time they go off. Ideally, CO2 should range approx. 20-30ppm through
the photoperiod. You'll probably see a nice pH swing of a few tenths once
<things are cooking well. Good luck and have fun!
- --
<Chuck Huffine
<Knoxville, Tennessee

How much K2SO4 does Tom recommend at water change?

Thanks in advance
   Bill Westbrook

multipart/alternative
  text/html