Re: Can of Worms

It appears this poor person is innocent.
So do not email them, a number of folks have awhile back so they are aware
of it.

While Karen, myself and a number of us have gotten false post, I still have
a load of this person's emails, about 100+ or so in my personal email
box(not here). Karen's and everyone else on this list has not ended up in my
personal box, this person's has.

But the filter idea is a good idea. But that's up to the list itself.
I don't pretend to know much about computers/viruses, but I apologize to
this fellow but it seems when I get email, after email after email. It
starts to get awful old after the 100th email with a big attachement.
Regular spam is bad enough.

Regards,
Tom Barr