Spam on mailing list

I'm not quite sure how this email list works, but I do know how email
works.

I'm also not sure if the email message was in the body of the message.
However, just because it looks like it's from someone on the list
doesn't mean it is. I could very easily send this message and make it
look like it's coming from Thomas Barr. That's probably how the message
got onto the list in the first place. Many email list programs just
check to see if the From header includes someone on the mailing list.

I wouldn't bomb any email account unless you're very very sure that
that's the person doing the mischief. And you can't tell that based on
the email message.

Jade