Re: Welcome to my hometown

     * From: "John T. Fitch" <JTFitch at fitchfamily_com>

A couple of people have asked about the mysterious garbled postings we get
from midgatutordigests at yahoo_com.  A quick Google search turned up this
posting:

http://fins.actwin.com/live-foods/month.200212/msg00000.html

which says, basically,

"My name is Michael and I keep fish.

My list address is midgatutordigests at yahoo_com.
I only use this address for mailing lists.
My regular address is midgatutor at yahoo_com and any
personal communication should be directed there.

I did the same thing John Fitch did, and found the same posting to
the live foods digest.  I wrote Michael an email asking how it was
that these attachment postings based on topics unrelated to aquatic
plants kept showing up on the APD.  No reply, so far.
--
Paul Krombholz in sodden central Mississippi, where we had 12 inches
of rain yesterday.