[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Welcome to my hometown
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Welcome to my hometown
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:13:51 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200304071716.h37HGCnp001748 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200304071716.h37HGCnp001748 at otter_actwin.com>
* From: "John T. Fitch" <JTFitch at fitchfamily_com>
A couple of people have asked about the mysterious garbled postings we get
from midgatutordigests at yahoo_com. A quick Google search turned up this
which says, basically,
"My name is Michael and I keep fish.
My list address is midgatutordigests at yahoo_com.
I only use this address for mailing lists.
My regular address is midgatutor at yahoo_com and any
personal communication should be directed there.
I did the same thing John Fitch did, and found the same posting to
the live foods digest. I wrote Michael an email asking how it was
that these attachment postings based on topics unrelated to aquatic
plants kept showing up on the APD. No reply, so far.
Paul Krombholz in sodden central Mississippi, where we had 12 inches
of rain yesterday.