amazon swords blooming (was: plantlets)

kirk, no secrets here.  you should know all my tanks
are low tech.  these amazon swords i have are in a
well established 55-gallon tank (set up in 94?), lit
by 2 40=watts bulbs.  there was an initial set up of
tetra's laterite product in the gravel, but nothing
else since then.  it's just an old, old tank with old,
old swords.  i find them very easy to grow.  this is
the first time blooming, they are at a good size now
(leaves are about 12" long).

if you can get Apo. crispus babies in your tank, you
are not doing too shabbily.

tsuh yang