RE: CO2 End-of-Tank Dump with Tap-Rite #742 Regulator

If you don't mind me asking, is this the kit you purchased:

http://rapidswholesale.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RWOC
AS&Product_Code=BD435&Category_Code=BEKIT

Also, would I need a special adapter to run the smaller, clear, aquarium
tubing off the regulator? I probably wouldn't want that big red hose running
into my tank.

I'm looking to upgrade from my current Yeast/Sugar DIY set up, and can't
find a place in Chicago with the proper Co2 equipment.

Adam.