Re: Java Moss help!

I suppose what you mean by 'melt' is that the moss turns
brown and disintegrates. Java moss is a very hardy plant and
there must be something completely wrong in your tank if it
is dying off. Are the other plants growing well? What are
the water chemistry parameters (pH, Hardness, Nutrients)?
Have you tested for copper? Used an algicide? And especially
what is the light duration? More than 11 hours?

regards

Stephan

Hi, I am having trouble with java moss. They seems to like
"melt". What can
I do?

Ade
Laramie, WY

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]