Tom Barr's Stories

I also just love Tom's stories.  Two recently and one a while back, about
the "outhouse" in an area full of rattlers, as I recall.

But I am jealous of his comments about $3 an hour store credit and $2 an
hour cash.  That's $5 an hour!!!  Now just how old is our famous Tom?

When I was a kid, I also hung around the fish store so much, helping
customers for free and playing stump the manager, that I also got a job.  I
recall $0.75 an hour and that including bagging up small bags of glass wool
(used like filter floss is now) from the bulk stuff.  My fingers still hurt
when I think of it.

Bob Alston

BobAlston9 at AOL_com

.