re: Fairy Lake Discus Store in San Francisco

Peter,

Glad to hear you had a good time in San Francisco! I
used to live about 3 blocks from Herman & Fairy Lake -
would walk over and pick up live baby brine for
various cichlids I was spawning at the time.

One of the few remaining great hole-in-the-wall,
old-school stores. Justin @ Ocean Aquarium, off
VanNess towards downtown, is also worth visiting if
you ever get back this way. :)

Cheers,

Erik Leung
sf aquaplant study group