Kent Marine AquaDose?

Has anyone tried the Kent Marine AquaDose for adding PMDD to their tank
on a regular and consistent basis?  It seems like it would probably work
well as long as it is able to be throttled down enough.

I am looking for an inexpensive way to dose my tank.  I suspect half of
my problems are that I am not consistent so I want to take human error
out of the equation and see if it helps. :)

Robert

--
Robert Chady
Cadott, WI - where the robins, junkos, redwing blackbirds and cardinals