Re: Rotala macrandra question

 > Just today I got some rotala macrandra in the mail > (thanks Dave
Millman!). Arthue said he got >that plant from D. Millman. Then it should
be like >http://www.dlink.org/aqua/image/rotala_mac.jpg This is also from
him. I have another Rotala >macrandra and it entirely different from the
above. And the above is not at all difficult to grow. >Thanks and Regards
Dominic http://www.dlink.org/aqua

That picture looks more like sunset hygrophilia to me, or possibly scarlet
hygro.  My Rotala Mac looks more like the other pictures.

--Kirk

---