Software etc.

Does anyone know where I can find good freeware/shareware software to
keep track of a freshwater aquarium.  The ones I've found are not great
and/or aimed almost entirely at saltwater tanks.  I would love to be
able to track all my readings electronically and have it generate some
graphs, and perhaps help me figure out what would be the best fertilizer
to add/how much to add.  If not, I'll probably start my own little
project to do so in a php/mysql/rrdtool based app.  Anyone interested in
helping? ;-)

Additionally, you guys are again talking about PMDD.  Aside from the
epson salts, what are the generic names of all these ingredients and
where can I get my grubby hands on them?!

Another Q: has anyone tried the M3 Co2 bundle regulator/selenoid/needle
valve product?  If you haven't seen it, check it out:
http://www.marine-monsters.com/front/products/co2.html
Or would I be better off getting the parts individually?  I also wonder,
since there is a lot of agitation in my tank (overflow to wet/dry) is
this going to be a huge problem injecting CO2?  I won't mind refilling a
5lbs cylinder more often then without the overflow, but will it
completely disrupt the levels of CO2 in the tank?

I'd bet I'm a lazy fool and this has been discussed, help a newb ;-)

-Dave