is growing and is algae free, but the new growth since I added it to the
tank is green and not red.  Any ideas why?  I appreciate the help thanks.

Jim DeAngelo, CFM
Be sure to visit Dewberry's brand new website at www.dewberry.com

This email transmission may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you receive this email message in error, notify the sender by email and
delete the email without reading, copying or disclosing the email contents.
The unauthorized use or dissemination of any confidential or privileged
information contained in this email is prohibited.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---