RE: Hydrotriche hottoniflora

"Can anyone share any eperiences with this plant?

Robert Paul Hudson"

It grows extremely fast if given the proper conditions. The proper
conditions are not hard to provide; namely light. I use it as a floater in
fry tanks or anywhere else I need to suck up extra macro-nutrients if the
weekly water change doesn't remove enough. I've kept it in relatively soft
(3 dKH) and medium hard water equally well. The light levels I run are
anywhere from 2 to 4 watts/gallon. Its on the surface so its right next to
the lamps.

--- Eric