[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Non C02
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Non C02
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:32:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303210031.h2L0V2m2016052 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Slow growing, but never had a speck of algae. Can you
> have an Amano aquascape without Co2? No. But you can
> grow many plants...
I'm wondering even about the Amano tanks. I can grow hairgrass fine. I can
do well with Gloss*(only 1 inch per month to two weeks!), red plants like
Alternanthera reineckii etc. I have two cubes that I'll try some ideas out
on and folks can tell me what they think then. Pearling Riccia? No.