Jellies and salamanders

I got a few hitchhikers on my wild collected marine algae and some local
aquatic plants.

The marine tank is going to be sold off. Not really enough room etc to mess
with it. But I have seen 4 x 1/2" jellies bopping around the tank recently.
I removed the powerhead I was using and added a sponge to the filter intake
about a month ago so it was likely they got chewed up till I made this
change. No need for a 10K$ tank for a few species it seems.

I have at least 3 salamanders about 1 inch long with gills still present.
I'll remove them if they get big enough to eat shrimps.

Regards,
Tom Barr