Re: DIY CO2 problem

Cheri,

A few things can help you, Tom had posted a nice method using Jello to slow
down the production of CO2 and keep it more even over the lifespan of the
bottle. I prepare a bottle and let it sit for the first 24-48 hours before
replacing the old one, this allows that initial burst of CO2 to end. You
might also want to check your PH in the mornings before the lights come on.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo Podio