[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OT but please help
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: OT but please help
- From: Zach Villers <zvillers at columbus_rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:49:52 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303141156.h2EBuo6N009405 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I have a hydra infestation in tanks with fry of Cory aneus, M.
altispinosa, and Poecilia velifera. Ive never had this before and cant cut
out the artemia to the catfish or ram fry. Any ideas?