Re: a solution Nazi bugers

Thomas Barr said, among other things:

> Scott, you should know that I spent 12 years as a union
> meat cutter.
>
> I have my reasons for not eating meat.

lol first thing on this email I read, and I think the first statement is the
answer to the second.

I just got to spend the week in a grocery warehouse, and heard some stories
of 'nothing goes to waste'.

Tom do you happen to know which version of ground beef is the freshest by
chance?  It pretty much changes names as it gets older from what I heard.
I certainly thought twice before making spagetti meat sauce last night :)

(FYI the nothing goes to waste part....anything left over like fat etc, goes
to cosmetic companies for making makeup etc...)

Mark

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---