Please ID Unknown Plant

I am always looking for new plants that may grow in my aquariums.  A few
days ago I found one in a drainage ditch in Corpus Christi, TX.  If anyone
wants to ponder a guess as to what it is I would appreciate the info.  Just
go to:

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/y.html

Its the one with the six leaves at the node.  It is sort of blending in with
the reddish plant in the background, but that is a separate plant.
Considering how badly my other plants are doing I'm impressed with this one.
It looks nice and delicate.

Steve Pituch