[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Angels (Cichlids) and planted tanks
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Angels (Cichlids) and planted tanks
- From: "Karpa-Wilson, Douglas" <dkarpawi at indiana_edu>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:06:41 -0500
- Thread-index: AcLhdO3iJtwLJ0cLRKqYy1WuNODIpgA8uuYQ
- Thread-topic: Angels (Cichlids) and planted tanks
I have several angels in my planted tank, and I find that the larger
ones (the parents) tend to uproot any stem plants I put in the tank, so
I'm going to be selling them when the weather warms up.
Doug Karpa-Wilson, Ph.D.