[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Red flourite
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Red flourite
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:59:43 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303011046.h21Ak5W7030228 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Tom, not sure I'm interpreting this line correctly, does red flourite have
> an effect on KH or are you suggesting it because of it's similar color to
> Giancarlo Podio
All I'm saying is that if KH is an issue and you don't like the flourite
color etc, try the red stuff, it has not impact on KH etc.
I don't care that much about color of the gravel myself, it's all planted
anyway. I only see it during/after pruning.