Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #70

I must agree with the distinguished Mr. Barr, since getting into the
planted tank arena scarcely 18 months ago,
I find that the products from SeaChem are consistantly right on target
for all my needs. I have had difficulty with
other brands over time as I have been a hobbyist for 40 years now,
running the range from goldfish to large saltwater
and reef systems. I have now stepped down in size and complexity and
simply enjoy my planted tanks with a few select
guppies and have found SeaChem has every product I could ever need, and
they all seem to be compatible with one another.
Where else could you ever find all that ?
Walt Wilson
Lexington, NC