Plants to trade

I've got an African bolbitus that was approaching shrubhood when it arrived
and is now trying to become a tree.  It needs to be hacked into smaller
pieces and sent to new homes.  It does have a bit of java moss wound into
its fronds.  There is also a surplus of red temple-A. reineckii, Crypt
lutea, and Mexican oak leaf around here.  I'd like to find a couple of E.
uraguayansis and/or some pearlweed.  If you have these, or any other
obnoxious aquatic weeds that you would like to trade off, please send me an
email.  Thank you, Dan Daniels