Sodium Thiosulfate mixture

I am trying to finalize a recipe for using sodium thiosulfate to make my own
chlorine remover.  I called the water company and know that they use plain
old chlorine gas - not chloramine.  So sodium thiosulfate should work just
fine.  Bought a pound locally for $7.00

Recipes I have heard seem to vary between 4 ounces sodium thiosulfate to a
gallon of water, to then be used 1 drop per gallon - -  to double that
amount.

Anyone have a recipe they have used with success?

Or a definitive source for a recipe?

Bob

multipart/alternative
  text/html