Re: Seachem Phosphate and nitrate

Gary, I purchased both at The Hidden Reef (www.thehiddenreef.com) off the
shelf, as of friday I believe they still had Phosphate available on the
shelf. Not sure if it is available online on their website but you could try
to call them. They were the smaller bottles though, not sure about the
500ml, I didn't see any. It is hard to find, I was surprised to see it on
the shelf.

Giancarlo Podio