[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: over flow boxes
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: over flow boxes
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:37:04 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200302221100.h1MB0UKv006194 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I used the round sponge pre filters they use on reverse flow UG filters and
intakes of filters.
I cut down one 1/2, and then slip it over the teeth of the pre filter box.
I also use Riccia in the same manner. The sponges work well though and are
small and not that noticeable either.