DIY tank stand advice

Hello all,

Does anyone have any advice/experience for building a
tank stand for a 20L? Or possibly any plans or links
to plans I could get some ideas from? My dad and I are
planning to build a wooden one. I will be his
semi-clueless assistant. Although he has a bit of
woodworking experience, he's never built a tank stand
before. I'd appreciate any tips you could pass on (as
would the future inhabitants of said tank!).

Thanks!
Erin
Freezing her butt off in Atlanta after a long Cancun
vacation!!