Re: Scarlet Hydrophilia

	Scarlet or Red Hygro is indeed typically sold and used as a terestrial
plant, however I have seen a submersed form of Alternanthera Sessils. It
is not the scarlet plant it is above the water, more of a standard
green.  Nice but not spectacular, plus whenever I have gotten the
emersed form potted or bunched it within days melts into our beloved
mush.
	Maybe others have had a better experience than this but that
seems the standard fare.  However its cousin, Alternanthera
Reineckii,<sp> is a much more durable and aquatic alternative for the
green/scarlet underbelly stem plant look.