Scarlet Hydrophilia

Hi all, I have been lurking on the list for a while..absorbing all the information passed two and fro. Being snowed in today, I have been catching up on my research on plants.  I have come across the Alternanthera sessils or the scarlet hydrophilia. I do like this plant alot, but the website that I found this on (Arizona Gardens) states that it is mainly a terrarum plant, but many use it for aquatic.
I was wondering if any one has had any experience with this plant. If you could give me feedback on the cultivation of this, it would be greatly helpful. (Also a general idea of how high it grows would help too). Thank you.

Colleen

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---