RE: 2 questions

Does anyone have any idea what constitutes "non leaking high pressure
tubing" that is suitable for CO2?  I used to make auto parts and have
worked with all sorts of tubing with a myriad of pressure, temperature
and chemical resistance properties.  Going back to some of the tubing
suppliers we used to use I have seen a lot of tubing with all sorts of
pressure ratings and made of all sorts of materials but few list CO2 as
a suitable gas.  I have also seen both here in APD and on the web where
tubing is sold reference to CO2 resistant or low loss tubing.

What materials are suitable and unsuitable for CO2 (both hard and soft)?
Since the stuff is going to run through my home I certainly do not want
it leaking.

Thanks
Charles

> Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:16:10 -0500
> From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Re: 2 questions
>
> > Two questions please;
> > I know this has been beat to death in the archives, but, does anyone
> > have any new thoughts or experiences with regards to distributing
CO2 to