[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Watts wrong?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Watts wrong?
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:44:14 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200302101058.h1AAw20U032029 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
>> Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:34:48 -0600
>> From: MG <300bowler at cox-internet_com>
>> I know 4 - 5 watts is optimum and
>> this is probably my best choice using that standard.
> Where on earth did you read that 4-5 watts per gallon is optimal?
> With modern, compact fluoresent lights and good reflectors, anything over 2
> watts per gallon is too much.
> George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
> The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
> http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)