k2so4 and distributed co2 systems.

Two questions please;

    I know this has been beat to death in the archives, but, does anyone
have any new thoughts or experiences with regards to distributing CO2 to
multiple tanks? Mainly is it better to have, in terms of ease of use and
leak potential, a 4 or 6 way CO2 manifold or to have a chain of T's with
individual needle valves attached. Im leaning towards the latter, just
because it is neater.
    Also, by the gadd dosing calculator, I need to add about 2 teaspoons of
k2so4 weekly to my 75 gallon. I dont dose kno3 because I get 15ppm no3 from
the tap. Is it ok to add all of this at once, or should I dose 1 tsp on
consecutive days and monitor nitrate and po4 usage to tell me approximately
when to add more (maybe a tsp at weekly water changes?)

Thanks for any advice. Here's an argument against open top tanks; Your
stinking paradise fish will jump tank and eat your M. altispinosa fry.

Thanks,
Zach

(Just a little upset at Macropodus right now)