Plant ID

In a message dated 2/10/03 6:05:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,

> I have one non-aquatic plant that I'm hoping someone might recognize, and
> something coming out of the water from one of my sword plants (it's either
> flower or a new plantlets...not sure which).  Pictures are here; can anyone
> ID
> these?

    The first is a philodendron cultivar of some sort -- and there are many
possibilities as to the exact one.

     An Echinodorus can produce both a flower and a plantlet on the same node
so it may be both.

       Hope this helps,

       Bob Olesen

multipart/alternative