Re: shoelace sag

D,

I have some of this, assuming we have the same plant. Per my LFS it is an
unidentified sag species. At least they didn't have a latin name for it.
Leaves are long and thin, about 1/8 inch in diameter. I  bought two plants in
pots.

They just sat there in the substrate, not doing much (above the substrate at
least) for a few months. Then they started to spread via subsurface runners.
I have a few new plants now. Grows slow, IME. I have PC light and CO2
injection.

Nice plant to use with stems behind it. Mine looks nice in front of a stand
of Ammannia senegalensis I have.  Email me off list if you want a couple
digital pics.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html