Re: Acronyms

> Would somebody please
> post a list of the ones used in this forum including the chemical
> symbols.  I'm not a chemist
> by any stretch of the imagination and I find it confusing.

Coincidently, I'm working on just such a list right now for my future web
site and would be happy to make it available for Mark to publish here as
well. We were all there once and it would would be tremendously helpful to
have such a list available. I would love it if people would send me
suggestions for entries. I'm also working on a dictionary of sorts,
containing aquatic plant terms, so if anyone would like to help me out by
submitting terms (with or without definitions) for inclusion, I would be
very happy to receive suggestions. That could also be republished here as
well.

This project has turned out to be rather daunting as it's tough to recall
each and every term that should be included.

JoAnn