Fluval 204 Impeller

Diana -
	Hagen changed the shaft size of the impeller shaft recently. I wnet through
this when I broke the shaft on my 204. The first replacement shaft was too large for the
impeller to fit. I had to call Big Al's and explain everything before they could send me
the correct shafts. What impeller type came with your Fluval, a curved blade? That would
be one of the newer impellers. Is it possible that the shaft it slides onto is not catching
on the cover and thus allowing things to wobble?

Jon

--
Jon Wright
Jon.Wright at DropShip_org