Edible Aquarium - Part 2

As some of you may recall, my granddaughter accepted Shireen Gonzaga's
challenge to construct an edible aquarium with Jell-O and Gummy fish.  I
posted a picture of the project on a web page.

Unfortunately, however, the recipe resulted in "water" that was too dark
to see the fish, plants, rocks, and drift-wood properly.  So, this past
weekend, she and her mother decided to try again -- with better results.
This time I have put together a sequence of pictures showing the
construction and have posted them at the same address:
www.fitchfamily.com/edibleaquarium.html.

John T. Fitch
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html