Re: Leggy plants

(Rachel was wondering why all her plants are leggy.
Adam & Tom asked about macro & traces dosage, etc)

Ok I've followed this entire thread with interest but
am surprised nobody commented on this:

> The tank is a standard 72, not unusually deep. The
> tubes are about 18 months old. There is canister
> CO2, which I forgot to mention - that's why the pH
> is where it is.

I thought regular tubes are good for 6 mths & PC for
12 mths.  So your 4x55W PC will have very little
intensity left after 18 mths!

Sounds like you're dosing a ton of nutrients & CO2 but
giving them crappy lighting.  No?

Cheers,

Anthony.