[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: what's the maximum depth of vascular aquatic plants
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: what's the maximum depth of vascular aquatic plants
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:09:13 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200302011030.h11AUlBu028338 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Aren't most vascular plants fairly dependent on capillary action at one
> point or another? You tell me the internal pressure and I'll tell you the
> corresponding depth in freshwater...
> - -Y-
> Nestor 10
> jaafaman at mindspring_chkr.com
> ".chkr" is for mail-bots
Ah!!! We have a partial winner. You got the why: Hydrostatic pressure.
But how deep do you need to go? Meters or feet.
Everyone always says light.