Re: ADA contest

Hey gang,

Karen Randall writes in part,
>>As a result of our conversation, Nozomi spoke to Mr.
Amano, and ADA has decided to accept entries of high
resolution digital images as well. They request that
entries be accompanied by both a print of the image,
and the digital image on CD or floppy disk.<<

Awesome!! Do they want a print of the digital image
that we are sending, or a seperate print from a film
camera, of lesser quality, just to verify that the
tank wasn't created digitally?

Best wishes,
John Wheeler