SAE-never again.

Don't let them get the best of you. ;->
I discovered by accident an easy way to catch then when all I could find one
day was a blue colored net. Using blue net I have even caught the "big,
fast" guys in heavily planted bow front tanks. I use large nets, one green
and other blue. I gently herd them with the green and they will go into the
blue net with no distress. They act like they don't see the blue and can be
easily lifted out of tank.
Good luck
June