Re: The State of the plants

>>The best way to prevent an algae attack is to understand why it occurs in
the first place. Don't let your dosing policies encourage algae attacks.
Attacking it with the latest aresenal is not the solution. You may be able
get rid of temporarily but it'll come back time and time again.<<

Perhaps, but slime is slime. I don't need to know how slime evolved to be
slime, and do not really care. But I do know slime can smother the life out
of my happy home, putting my "family" of fish and plants at great risk. Why
should I sit back and cotemplate the "why" and do nothing? I'd rather cut
it's heart out and clean up the mess later.

Robert Paul Hudson