power compact fictures in Europe

Hello,
I'm an aquatic plant enthousiast from Europe (Belgium).
I have read a lot about the possibilities of getting a large amount of light above my tank. I came to the conclusion that one of the easiest and cheapest methods is to follow the PC route. The problem is that I can't find any online stores like AH supply over here. Is there a possibilty they ship over here? Are there stores I overlooked?
An other way would be to buy the ballasts and the lamps separate. This I can do but where can I find the waterproof fixtures?
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks

Pieter Cool

multipart/alternative