Re: CO2 prices

Dave said:

> I pay $13.00 for a swap out on a 20# tank here in the
> Atlanta area.
> Dave

The $10 I pay on the central coast of NJ is for a 10 pound
refill of my own tank.  I asked what it costs to have the
tank retested and stamped (which DOT requires every five
years) -- that was also about $10 bucks.

Prices very widely around the world, I think.  $40 for a
refill in some places.  In that economic environ, a
solenoid could pay for itself in less than a year instead
of several years, depending on CO2 use, of course.

Scott H.