WARNING!!!

Hi all,
Just want to warn you guys: DO NOT BUY a JEBO A-192 COČ system!!!

I bought one yesterday (cheap) and installed it in my 20 gal. tank.  The
fish acted funny right away, hugging the bottom of the tank and hiding
in the glosso.  I unplugged it at night.  When I came in this morning,
there were 2 dead otos, a dead zebra, and dead MTS.  I also found an
amano shrimp on the floor!  Must have crawled out to get away from the
whatever it was---fish looked like they'd been electrocuted---horrible.

I'm taking the thing back today---I hope the guy doesn't give me a hard
time.

Lori