Raiders silver and black tank

       In honor of the Raiders, I'm designing a silver and black tank.  I'll
use Black Onyx gravel, and grow dwarf hairgrass turf.  I'll print a poster of
the crowd for the back of the tank.  Fish will include black and silver
angels, black mollies, and a school of silver tetras.
       I may make goalposts, but haven't figured out how yet.  I may add a
miniature helmet ,skulls, and a treasure chest off of the field of play.
       Any further help will be appreciated.
       Go Raiders!
David Brown

multipart/alternative