[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aponogeton madagascariensis
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aponogeton madagascariensis
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:22:36 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01
Keep it cold.
IME, they do not do well at Temps much above 72F, which is pretty cool for a
> Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:57:28 -0500
> From: Scott Rossi <srossi at scottrossi_com>
> Subject: Aponogeton madagascariensis
> Madagascar Lace Plant... anyone have any suggestions on keeping this plan
> bright green?
> 2x96 w on 46gallon tank
> 1 tube is 7500K the other is 10000K
> All the other plants are bright green... this one has turned darker since I
> added more light.
Wright Huntley -- 209 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351
All K-Mart and Walmart stores to be closed in Iraq.
They will be replaced by Targets.